Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking Good

I pooped. I am not sure I see this event as memorable, but I do know I feel better and my mama's happiness seems to revolve around whether I do or not. Probably because gas keeps me from sleeping well. I barely slept yesterday, and I'm normally a good sleeper. I cried a lot the last couple days. Then again, I'm not sure I've had many days where I didn't cry much, that being my only means of communication.

I am, however, definitely learning the sign for milk. I cry a little less, stop crying, or look alert when I see that sign. I open and close my mouth and move my fingers and close towards a fist (the sign for milk). I also see the sign potty a lot. Not quite sure about that one, but I'll get it. My parents are thinking sleep my be a good next sign. Finished would be good too. Or burp or change. These are the things that I need to be able to tell them. Seems a bit daunting, but so far, milk has been pretty simple; it is the one I see the most, though potty is picking up speed.

It's just an intense learning adventure for all of us. We seem to all have woken with a positive and loving feeling; I am especially relaxed, alert and smiley after finally pooping. My daddy has me happily in a sling after dressing me lovingly and with a pronounced fashion particularity. Well, if I don't feel good, at least I look good. Thanks, Daddy!

No comments: