Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good Night's Sleep

My mama put me to sleep with just some resistance. Later I woke up because I had to pee. My dad came in to get me settled and after a time realized that I was wet. He and my mama are learning that I really don't cry for no reason. They probably got confused because I was crying from gas so often that it seemed like I was just an unhappy baby. He changed me and I quieted down fairly quickly. So, 9:45 asleep, 330 awake is about six hours. Woke up with a dry diaper, mama took me to the potty, I nursed and went to sleep again for a fitful four hours. My mama, however, rested well this time. She didn't harass me with all her shhing. I didn't need it anyway, apparently. I stirred on and off for a good amount of those four hours, but I didn't need her to settle me again. I did it all on my own! Yup, I am getting to be a big girl. Although, every day is another day, every nap and bedtime another experience. You never know what I'm going to do!

No comments: