Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update

I didn't sleep well. I slept like I did long ago when I was just a babe. I didn't fall asleep till 11 last night. Stirred around 1, woke up a 2 soaking wet. Nursed and slept in twenty-five minutes till around 530. Soaking wet again. Nursed and went down pretty well again and woke up two and a half hours later. Still haven't pooped today even though I have every morning for almost a week.

However, I have been rather calm most of the morning, till I had to pass some gas when it was time to go down for a nap. My daddy helped me, and then both my parents helped put me to sleep, which wasn't so hard.

They have decided that I need the full 20 to 25 minutes it takes for deep sleep to come. Sometimes I fake them out like I'm asleep when it's only been 10 minutes. I also sometimes needs help getting past the 45 min point when the sleep cycle ends so that another one can begin. We have a lot to work on.

No comments: