Monday, January 4, 2010

More Updates

Slept well after my bath, started stirring around two hours later. My mama fed me to fill me up and I slept almost six hours. After stirring from gas two hours later for an hour, I woke up and nursed another two hours later and then stirred on an off for an hour and a half till I fell asleep -- right after my mama decided she would get up and turn the monitor on instead of fake sleeping next to me. By now, she could have gotten another hour in, but instead she's translating these thoughts for my blog....

2 comments:

Madhavi said...

Oi! Look at the things we have to look forward too....Lots of nights of restless sleep and crying and frustration because we can't figure out the crying. And that's the thing.... I am not sleeping well at nights anymore and I don't see an end in sight...

*positive thoughts**positive thoughts*

Looking forward to learning lots from you guys!

TPS-SheilaP said...

please...my hope is that you have some brilliant insights to help US out! i know what you mean about sleep. it's kinda like you're being robbed before you realize it. since i can stay home right now, i'm ok. i was just extra tired today. most of the time i'm good, though getting her to sleep out of a sling takes a good commitment. you are going to be such a wonderful mom. i'm looking forward to our families traveling down this road together.