Friday, January 8, 2010

Success Breeds Success

After a wonderful day, I had a great night. My daddy decided that while I love the bath and clearly relax in it that I clearly hate getting out. It is then a marathon of crying from the time I get out through being dried off and oiled and clothed and swaddled. He said this was not a relaxing routine. So, we tried to modify things a bit. He handed me to mama to dry off in my towel with a wool blanket to stay warm while I was nursing. Then after I had a smackerel of something (as Pooh would say), I got some clothes on and got swaddled. I stayed much calmer during that till ate some more. I didn't go down immediately, but it wasn't hard for me to go to sleep. I was out for 7.5 hours. Don't know if I was completely out or my mama was, but she didn't wake up from any stirrings. What a great end to a great day.

No comments: