Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mama's First Kiss

If you recall, my mama likes to give me nose kisses. When I am trapped in the Woombie as I wake up, she likes to give me nose kisses. She says, "Nose kisses...," looks at me to see if I am ready and comes in for some nose-to-nose kisses. Well, yesterday she did that and instead of turning my head I waited with my nose stuck out a bit. Today, though, she was extra sleepy having stayed up late. I crawled up on her, looked in her face, stuck out my nose and patiently waited. My mama saw mem recognized my actions from yesterday and said, "Nose kisses...." Big smile from me! We had the best nose kisses ever!

Then, my daddy said, "Give mama a kiss!" I turned my head and looked at daddy, then looked at my mama, opened my spitty mouth, leaned over and placed my mouth on her face, which was close from the nose kisses we just exchanged. Mama's First Kiss! She was so happy! I love my mama.

No comments: