Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Gang at the Treehouse and MYhouse!

Malcolm and I got there at the same time and said hello.


Olivia had poked around in the dress up closet before the rest of us got there.

I admired her dress.


The first thing I went for was some ketchup. My mama loves ketchup.


We started out doing our own thing.


Every once in a while, I check on my mama. Often, though, I am comfortable and know she is near because I hear her voice. Plus, I am surrounded by loving family and friends.


We're starting to get more independent and want our own stuff, even if we don't really want it. (For example, later on, I wanted the jumper at my house, when I never jump in it because Olivia was jumping in it.)


Sometimes our parents have to step in and make sure there are enough things for us to share and each get something.


I like Olivia's mama. She makes funny faces and noises and smiles a lot.


Malcolm's mama and daddy are awesome, too. They held me for a bit while my mama and daddy ate some food. Then I was playing with my friends, and then I decided to crawl over to and under the table to get to my mama.


The Gang poses for a picture before caravaning back to my house.



Once back at my house, the big people ate the cream cheese pie with fresh fruit and graham cracker crust my mama made for the first time and us littles played this and that in the living and music rooms.

My mama said Malcolm's nickname should be Schroeder because Lucy was always lying all over gabbing at him in Peanuts cartoons and comics.



Musical Bums...





I spent some time in the sling and then got out and went back in to eat and fall asleep. My mama put me in bed straight out of the sling, and I didn't wake up really. I did a bit later, though and ate and went to sleep while my parents stayed up hanging out before my daddy leaves Friday to go on his weeklong trip.

1 comment:

JeremyDyen said...

super fantastic fun!