Monday, July 12, 2010

Growing Me

These are cool new things I am experiencing:

1. With the endless sea of faces and cooing at my Ajitmam's wedding, I learned to wave. I now wave to anyone, but only when I feel like it.
2. My mama noticed that I can now bend my toe in the middle joint. My toes have grown!
3. I can stand up in the middle of the floor easily....at times.
4. I can walk around the edge of a table, holding on.
5. I can let go of the table, reach down and get something and stand back up.
6. My hair is growing in! I am starting to get a bit of curling in the back and have enough hair back there to start getting some bedhead. Some of the hair in the front, my previous mohawk, is almost to my eyebrows. All the little bald spots are now covered with short hairs.
7. I am starting to get ticklish.
8. The biggest thing going on with me is that I AM CUTTING MY FIRST TOOTH!

No comments: