Friday, July 16, 2010

EC Update

My papa's friend Sean gave me his nephew's potty. My mama was going to put it away because my legs can't touch when I'm sitting on it. Now that I can crawl though, she left it out downstairs next to the piano or the table where I like to stand up and play. Twice now, I have crawled over to it and pottied (with help).

On the other hand, I often kick and scream when my mama takes me potty. Sometimes I want to keep playing or maybe I feel uncomfortable. Whatever it is, I am still communicative about the potty. Sometimes I even sign and wait. I wait a good deal, actually.

So overall, I am starting to be more independent in this as well as everything else in my life.

1 comment:

saipriya said...

Hey Sheila!
Love to see you a very 'hands on' mom.You rock.Guess bhavaji (Gopinath) is the same too.She(Uma ) is very lucky.