Thursday, August 19, 2010

Remains of the Days

These are all the Maine pictures my mama forgot about. She seems to have been trying to capture as many of my silly faces as possible.

Immediate nap in the car.


Drinking some milk after waking up.


Entertaining myself....with myself.


Just learned this spitty trick.


My parents like to joke that I am singing some classical Indian music and making corresponding hand gestures.



People like this bonnet. I am not a fan of any hat or thing on my head.


I did not want to take this family picture.


Dinner at Burning Tree Restaurant. I even tried nasturtium -- peppery!


Hiking...pit stop.




Just doing a little vocalizing...


Another unwanted family picture. Seemed like I was always feeling melty or wriggly when people wanted to take pictures.


Exploring....and standing up.















Me and my daddy on the Lotus Pond stepping stones.


Daddy let me drive for a bit.


Sleepy face...


Minigolf!


I hung out with Mamuma. She ended up putting me in the sling for a little shut eye.





After dinner, we stopped at a small batch ice cream place. I tried the Maine Blueberry Basil sorbet. Super yum! I didn't even want to try the Lavender ice cream. I did have a lot of cheese and yogurt. Still, even my mama like the sorbet best. Thank you, Mt. Desert Island Ice Cream!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an adorable expressive young lady you are, Uma Pai. Your parents are so lucky! You're lucky too, to have such dedicated folks.