Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Maine Highlights

My mama, papa, dogs, Mamuma and Poppa are up in Bar Harbor, Maine. I have been hiking, playing, talking, standing up, looking at the new scenery and experiencing new foods and things.

When we hiked, my mama would carry me in the Ergo till I ate and/or slept. Then when I woke my daddy would carry me in the frame carrier while my mama took the dogs.




My Mamuma let me help make lunch, but I mostly just sang, talked and drummed.


My Mamuma and Mama took me to the beach, but they forgot to watch for sneaky waves. We all got wet. I wasn't so fond of the loud waves, and I certainly seemed upset about getting wet. I suspect my parents will be taking me to the beach again to have a more positive experience.


When we stopped one of our hikes to eat, I had some cheese for lunch while everyone ate sandwiches.


My Poppa helped me stand so I could feel the cool, moist moss on my feet.


I still like napping on my Poppa in the sling when my parents aren't around. He loves to give me lots of kisses.

No comments: