Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Like Okra!

I ate a bunch of okra last night. It was so yummy! I also ate a little beans and rice and some chunks of avocado. The new kitchen table is higher, like bar stools (and the height of the counter between the kitchen sink/counter and the table area). My mama put my little seat on the new chair. I can now see my mama and daddy when they are on the other side getting something, and we're all at the same height when we eat together. I can tell we all enjoy it more, but I try to let my parents know I really like it a lot better. I can relax more because they don't leave and come back with food from where I can't see them. Now we can all truly spend time and eat together. Yup, things are really starting to get set up for me around here so I can run around the house as I please....or as I can, anyway.

No comments: