Friday, June 25, 2010

Other Smrt Things

I also know potty, diaper, milk, and gentle--still learning this one, fine motor skills are difficult. I know who Mala and Peelu are and how we pet them. I know the smell of my mama and the feel of my daddy's beard. I know the sounds of the people I love: Mamuma, Poppa, Grandpa, Abuelita, and E-ma. And I know the faces of my family friends: Uncle Joe, Aunt Natasha and Uncle Alex, lots of Uncle Alex's actually, and Carla and Carlye from my mama's work. I know a lot, and I'm always learning. Life is one big wonder, and I let everyone know I'm enjoying my journeys by flashing all my cutest smiles and laughing my giggliest laughs. I can't wait to learn more of this jibber jabber my parents always do. This book experience is just the first of many. Soon, I will be telling everyone what to do. Hmm........

No comments: