Saturday, June 26, 2010

E-Ma's Backseat Fun: Revised and Extended!?

My mama made a video/slideshow of the full set of E-Ma's pictures of my funny faces. Notice how I like to chat a bit and then look back at E-Ma, then fuss a little, and back to chatting. The music is a beautiful song Uncle Joe gave us called "Kakokolo" by a musician named Samite. Can you believe a former child Ugandan soldier makes such sweet music that little Umas like me love? I have so many people making up a big loving family around to keep me from harm and help me discover and explore the world around me and who I am. So, I give them amusing moments like this with my show of faces as a reward for travelling with me on this journey. I love you, my big family.

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

that's awesome! i feel like warrior mama, trying to keep my baby from harm. but it feels at times that I am fighting family, the very people who are supposed to look out for Anjali. Really, do I need to ask you to take off your multiple rings that could scratch her for a FIFTH time??!! Could you not give her that metal clip please? Can you THINK!!!?? It would certainly make things easier for me and allow me to trust them more.