Monday, June 14, 2010

More New Things

Foods: Summer squash from the garden (just the squishy inside), plum, peach, a mix of banana and avocado (liked that one), and other stuff I can't remember right now. I am liking pretty much everything. I am not averse to strong flavors and tastes. I even happily gummed up a clementine with the peel on. In fact, that orange and the Casserta squash my mama gave me were two big motivators my mama used to entice me to try crawling forward.

Activities: I now want to stand up for real. My mama put me in the crib to let me play while she went to do something for a minute. I was trying to pull myself up from my knees to standing. The crib was a perfect place for learning that, but I try all the time. I also rarely like being on my belly. I immediately want to sit up. I scream and fuss when I can't get my body to do what I want.

Drinks: Water! I love drinking water, especially from a glass...well, my daddy like when I drink from a glass because I'm better at it. Today he tried giving me a straw with orange juice. I managed to get two sips! My mama likes the idea of a straw and a cup better than a sippy cup. We'll see how things go.

No comments: