Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It Happened

I crawled.
My parents were sitting outside with the guy who was at my house about gutters. My mama had me on a blanket with my IKEA toy, the one like at Anjali's house. Mala was on one side, and Peelu was on the other. I was sitting in the middle playing with my toy when I turned around and saw Mala. don't know why, but I really wanted to go pet her. I got onto all fours as usual, rocked back and forth a bit, took two knee steps (all normal)....and then I took another and three more! I crawled over to her and held her paw. Then I sat back down and strategized about how to get back to my toy.
Happily, my mama saw it, my daddy saw it, and there was a witness.

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

Yay, wow! congrats Uma!! It's also a good thing I read this post too b/c we were going to get you this toy since Uma likes it so much. M x