Saturday, June 19, 2010

Accomplishments

My mama is done going into work every day, but when I was home with my daddy and drinking out of bottles he would let me hold the bottle on my own and eat as i wanted. I was good about it all, very mature indeed.

More amazingly, I stood up all on my own for the first time. I was sitting next to my mama's thigh. I tried grabbing on and failed. Then I tried pushing myself up. I managed to straighten my legs, but I was still bent over pushing with my hands. Slowly, I pushed a bit harder, testing to see if I could let go. I moved my hands up mama's shirt till I was standing. I held on with a hand while I wobbled a tiny bit but stood proud and super smiley happy, my daddy having come in just in time so i could show him my excitement. Yay, me!

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

Yay Uma! And Yay Sheila for being D.O.N.E. Happy summer!!