Thursday, June 17, 2010

EC Update

DETAILS INCLUDED:

I eat solids almost every other day on average. When I haven't pooped for a day or two, my parents stop for a while. So far, there have been two times that I have gone for four days before I pooped. Then it takes me a day or so to slowly work up to a really big poop session. Sometimes in that transition I poop in my diaper.

In general, though there are times my mama misses my cues because she is distracted or too tired to move quickly, my parents are getting it. We are having lots of moments of closed loops of communication. Things are feeling good. There are subtle things to be learned. My parents have realized that I can sometimes pee several times within a half hour. They think it has something to do with the fact that the poop creates a pressure buildup. It is possible this is a clue for them that I a big poop session is coming. That would help them not worry so much those first few days without poop.

No comments: