Friday, October 15, 2010

Understanding

I know things. I know a lot of things that people don't know I know. For instance, today my daddy found out that I know "ball." He said to me, "Where's your ball, Uma? Want to play with your ball?" I looked around, pointed to my ball, went and got it, and passed it to my daddy. This afternoon I was eating an apple and got distracted with something until my mama said, "Uma where's your apple? Are you eating your apple?" I stopped, looked at her, looked at my hand where the apple was and started eating again. I really like lights. Many times, when I walk into a new place, I look up to find the lights. I then sign to my mama "Light," and when she says "Light" I feel so happy to be understood.

I have a lot to learn, but I am definitely starting to understand.

No comments: