Monday, October 11, 2010

Musical...and Tech Savvy Me

I love music. I love to play music, hear music, and dance to music. My daddy chants with me every day, and we play music together every day. I also like these versions of the Gayatri mantra and Hanuman chalisa. I have begun a new dance: the side sway. I get on my hands and knees and sway side to side with a big grin on my face. I do a little wiggle version in the video.

In addition to all this music, I like to play with the computer. I know you are supposed to tap keys. Unfortunately, the computer never seems to do what I am telling it to do. I think if the computer is on I should be Skyping with whoever I want or the music should keep going even when I push buttons making it stop. This is just not how it is working out for me. One more thing to learn.

No comments: