Friday, October 15, 2010

Growth Spurt?

My mama thinks that maybe I just got through a growth spurt. Last week, I was clingy, fussy, restless, and sleepless. The past two or three days I have slept easier, longer and better. I feel more independent and safe. The other day my mama was in the bathroom and I went out and into my playroom and played by myself. That is the first time my mama noticed that I have felt so comfortable being on my own. She thought it was a moment, a realization that I am growing up. This coupled with the fact that the other night I felt bigger and heavier to her is making her all kinds of nostalgic. She keeps stroking my cheek and hugging and kissing me extra much. Silly mama, doesn't she know that I am all about growing up? Yes, I think she does.....

No comments: