Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sicky Pants

I had a fever and runny nose yesterday. My mama thinks it was from my teeth. I was feverish on and off all day, wanted to be held by my mama all day and went in and out of sleep. This meant that my mama didn't get much actual sleep the past two or three days because I have been restless. My teeth are really hurting me, and yesterday I could breathe sometimes because of the snot. My mama and daddy have a Nose Frida that they like. I don't like it at all, but yesterday I did hold my head still on my own even through my screaming because I knew it would help me feel better.

Today I woke up having slept a bit better early this morning (and my mama too). I am dancy pants, and I love my ball again. I am not 100%, but my mama is happy to see me more playful and awake and nookity.

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

I dont think it's the teeth. Anjali had it too. I thought it was an allergy to milk protein. Now that Uma has it, I think it's a bona fide cold.