Thursday, April 22, 2010

Recent Developments

Well, I am quite the big girl. I know my parent have said this before, but I really am getting older. Sometimes, I don't need swaddling to stay asleep; my flailing limbs don't phase me like they used to. Sometimes I can get put down while I'm awake and I can go to sleep on my own. Sometimes, apparently -- as my parents learned last night -- my mama can put me down for the night and if I wake up after an hour or so my daddy can go in and talk to me and put me back to sleep. Wasn't my mama happy to know that! Surprise, mama! My daddy helps my mama out in so many ways, but this one is new because she is in charge of night time. Previously, my daddy was only able to buy my mama an extra 5-20 minutes of time before bed if I woke up earlier than expected. So, knowing that I'm ok with going back to sleep and not eating (since I'm eating all night anyway) means that my mama sometimes gets a bit more free time.

No comments: