Monday, April 19, 2010

My First Cold : (

I have my first cold. It's what to be expected with me and my mama in a box filled with germs and transporters of germs. I am very snotty and have a low fever on and off (maybe, my parents aren't obsessed with the thermometer since I seem relatively normal and even happy at times). My daddy got me a nice soft bulb to suction snot out of my nose. Yes, so glamorous. The first time, it took both of my parents to do it, but it worked so well I was smiling after while I was nursing. Then, when my mama got me home after school, she suctioned my nose again. This time I knew what was coming: relief. I stayed perfectly still while my mama, all by herself, carefully put the bulb in my nose and suctioned each nostril a time or two. I needed her to know that I don't mind that because it really does help me out.

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

If for any reason you dont like the bulb, get the Nose Freida. We have it and LOVE it. It doesn't enter the nose. See amazon.com. Glad that Uma is feeling better and sorry that we didn't get to see you guys yesterday but will make it up soon, M xx