Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Reunion!

My friend Anjali and her parents came over. SO FUN! They are like our family away from our family. We're all so busy that we don't see each other often. In fact, we had to miss our schedule play/work (on the garden) date on Jeremy's birthday because me and mama were sick. Life just happened to make business for them out our way so they came over for the afternoon. It was so nice to have another family to hang out with, and of course I loved getting to know my friend Anjali more. I stared at her and said hello, but I'm not sure she saw or understood me. I'm not worried, though. We have a lifetime to bond. Soon, our daddies will start hanging out, and we will begin our musical study together. Don't we have the best daddies ever?! I love my life.








No comments: