Saturday, December 26, 2009

Working Hard

Lately I've been getting more activity time. Yesterday I worked on crawling for a while. I got the arms/legs motion down kinda roughly. I looked like I was swimming. In the evening, I practiced sitting up by myself, learning how to keep my head and body steady even when I'm leaning forward or backward -- sideways is not so good yet. This morning I was so happy and cheery, and I worked extra hard. I got my left knee action working really well and pushed my right hand so I could pick up my head. That was hard because I had to steady myself when I got up and coordinate my arms and legs and right and left sides. For a few seconds, though, I got myself up. I was pretty tuckered out. My mama stopped videotaping and cuddled. I was breathing all heavy, so my mama guided me with some slow, deep breathing. I calmed down and looked right at her for long minutes, and we talked together -- deep thoughts. I am currently taking a well earned nap after a good feed. Hard work, being me.

No comments: