Friday, November 19, 2010

I Love Music

I love my daddy. I love music. I love my daddy's music.

My daddy downloaded some Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan songs. He really likes them. I really like them, too. They make me so happy! My parents taught me to say Hari from the kirtan and chanting they do sometimes. When I get really excited about music, I do what they taught me and squeal away!


I took a late, long nap after staying up all day with daddy and Anjali. I woke up in time for ONE rehearsal. I love music, but I love to listen to my daddy play. I watch transfixed. This time, I saw another instrument. The guitars Thomas and Raji Uncle were playing fascinated me, particularly the strings. I got so inspired; I played my daddy's drums and then got some instruments of my own and started playing.







No comments: