Saturday, November 20, 2010

Daddy's Double Duty

Wednesday, my usual day to see my friend Anjali, my daddy watched both me and Anjali while her daddy, Jeremy, played a gig for a few hours. We had a wonderful time. At one point, Anjali did get a bit sad. She saw the front door, realized her daddy had gone through, realized that door went to Far Away, and her lip started quivering. My daddy carried her around and told her comforting things while she had some feelings. Her crying made my heart sad; I started crying, too. My daddy moved Anjali to one strong arm and picked me up in the other. I leaned over and gave Anjali a kiss and a hug, and we all walked around and had some feelings. Soon after, Anjali fell asleep on my daddy's chest while he sat on the couch with one arm holding a bottle with me. Exhausted from a full morning of excitement, I sat quietly next to him gulping away until Uncle Jeremy walked through the door. My daddy is a mountain! I love him so.....
















No comments: