Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sea of Little Beetles

My new prefolds came. Once again, Little Beetles from Better for Babies save the day with a high quality product for my beautiful self. My diapers were getting to small for me, leaving marks from squishing my legs. These will be with me as I grow along with my Little to Big wool covers. These prefolds are hemp cotton and velour for when I'm bigger.
These are the prefolds that fit me now. Same hemp cotton without the velour. They are so soft and EXTREMELY thirsty, but they keep me dry too. This is my mama's attempt to use diaper pins.

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

She is so precious! I am seeing your face in hers in these pictures. I have yet to break out the diaper pins. In fact, I have yet to potty her as Jeremy has taken to that and I am still trying to get the breastfeeding thing down. Thank you for your wonderful encouraging words on our blog. Love to all three of you from us, M xx