Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bath Time to the Max!

Yesterday I experienced the two temperature extremes. I went out with the dogs to enjoy the snow in the morning. In the evening, I took a bath, but this time was special. First of all, it was impromptu. I was supposed to be napping while my mama took a bath and read her book. I woke up though, and my daddy needed to go to the bathroom. So he brought me in the basket so I could see my mama. Once she saw my cute self, she said I could come in with her! She tried to nurse me a bit, and I snacked a little, but I was distracted by my experience. This wasn't like my other baths because I didn't have to sit in that bath tub. My mama held my head, and I got to float around and look at things. It was so relaxing to totally let go into the warm embrace of the water. It kind of reminded me of another place I was before...

No comments: