Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homebirth Baby Potluck

After visiting D and Kass, we went to the Motherland Midwifery potluck to meet all the other homebirth families. There were so many cute babies there! (My daddy says I was the cutest, though.) I had such a nice time smiling at everyone. I loved seeing Meredith again, and I got to meet Ami. 

Ami was actually there when I was born, even though she was in her mama Janelle's belly. I am older than her by six weeks but we are about the same size. There was even a five week old that was almost as big as me! I am a small one, but I pack a big punch!

4 comments:

Madhavi said...

Agh! We were totally looking forward to seeing you guys but Jeremy had a gig and we had to leave at 5:30. Bummer. But it was a lot of fun! You took pics, I'm jealous. I feel like I need an extra arm. I might steal yours. M x

Madhavi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JeremyDyen said...

Sorry we missed you guys. Was hoping to see you there and for our precious girls to meet. Guess they'll just have to wait til Friday. Indeed I have never been to a party with so many babies. Good times.

Radha Gopinath das said...

I was sad to miss you guys as well, but, in retrospect, I am sort of glad that their first introduction will be under more personal and less tumultuous circumstances. Uma was looking around at all the little faces and big faces so wide-eyed and somewhat overwhelmed (my interpretation ;) ). Wish we could have provided you that extra arm so we could see cute pictures of Anjali meeting other sweet nookies.