Saturday, February 13, 2010

My First Bottle

My parents gave me my first bottle today. They tried twice. The first time I was furrow-browed the whole time. I stared at the camera the whole time. This second time...wasn't so different, but I did better. The flow is much faster than I am used to being able to handle. We'll have to see how things go, but there are other options like cup feeding. I need to learn to do something for when my mama goes back to work. For now, it's nice to be with my daddy like that, but I'm not completely sold yet. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she stared at the camera the WHOLE time.

TPS-SheilaP said...

I KNOW!!! i'm telling you. this girl has the equivalent of a heat seeking missle when it comes to finding the camera. ruins a lot of good shots! JK. it's fun, like a game, taking pictures of her. i just feel blessed that it's me that gets to witness all the other moments that don't make the blog. : )