Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Out to Brunch

My parents needed to get out of the house after all this snow. First we went to brunch at Honey's Sit and Eat. I was a bit shocked at first.

After a bit to eat, I sat with my daddy and felt right at home, more like my smiley self.

Then we went to visit Josh and Michelle. Josh's mom made a quilt for me--my first quilt! Photos of that to come. One of the roommates had a glockenspiel. I was captivated when my daddy was playing.  

Then, I decided to give it a go.


Then we went to the grocery store where I looked around. My mama rocked my car seat till I fell asleep while daddy checked out. I did so well the last few times we've been out that my parents feel pretty comfortable taking me out. Tomorrow my mama is taking me to mama and me yoga. The sun comes out and I get so many experiences!

No comments: