Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bedtime

I have made a bedtime for myself. By 6:30 pm I am getting sleepy and fussy. I like to play, though, so after a bit of playing, my mama takes me to bed. She potties and swaddles me. Then I nurse and hang out with her for a while till I fall asleep. She comes in whenever I wake up next to feed me, though she will start going to sleep with me probably when she goes back to work soon. Lately, though, I have been staying asleep for 3-5 hours. I seem to like waking up around 1230 am. Everything will probably change when my mama goes back to work, but I will most likely still want to have the same bedtime.

1 comment:

JeremyDyen said...

Yay sleep. Madhavi and I are having some revelations about sleep. Madhavi read this 90 minute Baby Sleep book by Polly Moore. I'm reading it now. Insightful stuff about infant sleep patterns.