Monday, September 13, 2010

Eating Machine

I'm a little food monster. I at at least 10 strawberries and 10 raspberries. Yes, ate them. In the belly. Yum. Yum. Yum. My daddy gave me apple, but I didn't go for that. I wanted squishy food I could eat. My mama gave me some of her rice pasta at dinner, and I got that in too. I got a new bib that is working out quite nicely. My friend Anjali had one with a front pocket that caught her food. Between that and getting almost all the food I ate today in my mouth, I didn't need the three baths a day I usually get. My parents are wondering if this sudden ability and desire to eat goes along with my increased fussiness and restlessness and drool and regression to chewing on my hand and the slightly bigger bumps on my lower gums. Could I be growing up? My mama heard that teething sometimes goes along with walking. Not sure if that is true, but just in case, my mama rubbed her face on the soles of my feet....while they are still soft and squishy.

No comments: