Monday, December 27, 2010

New Developments

1. I am signing friend at every opportunity. As soon as my parents unzip the swaddle, my fingers reach for each other. I sign friend at any person I meet when I am out and about.
2. Just this morning, I discovered I can walked backwards. I thought that was the funniest thing.
3. I like talking -- mama, daddy, papa, mimicky words. I babble a lot.
4. I have some new turn around dance moves. I have little floor moves too, like a good work out video.
5. From books, I know a cow is black and white. (Hence a zebra is a cow -- mooo!)
6. I know my grandparents' voices and their faces. I love them and ask for them.
7. I can eat with a spoon from a bowl by myself!
8. I can drink from a glass by myself.
9. I can play my recorder now.
10. When I hurt my mama and papa, I give kisses to say sorry.
Still no teeth......

No comments: