Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another Visit from a "Friend"

I love my friends. My mama can tell because I worked to learn the sign for "friends" as soon as I saw it. I have been signing it since! When my mama told me the night before that my friend Anjali was coming, I went just drank my milk and went to sleep. I woke up excited about the day, singing my nook songs and talking to my parents early. (Lucky for my daddy I went back to sleep soon after a brief play session.)

Later that day, after my first nap, my daddy told me Anjali was going to be coming. While we waited for the next hour, every now and then I would remember that my friend was coming and sign "friend" to ask my daddy when she was coming. Sometimes I would look around to see if I could see her. I love my friend Anjali.

We are learning more about each other. Now that we are older and stronger, we can both steal each other's items of interest. Anjali is starting to give me some boundaries, which I am so far respecting. We also work up an appetite. We ate three bananas!












No comments: