Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pacified


My parents broke down and got a pacifier yesterday. I'm not convinced they call them pacifiers b/c they pacify the babies. I think they also pacify the adults in the situation. I know my mama is happy to have me sucking myself to sleep on a pacifier in the middle of the night after I'm through nursing. I think we both slept better and more too. Yay.

(Check out these great Natursutten pacifiers! -- free of BPA, phthalates, PVC and artificial coloring; made in one piece for greater cleanliness and less bacteria; simulates nursing more; is softer for baby's face and is made of sustainable, natural rubber)

I admit, though, my pacifier does look big, doesn't it?

And I'm always knocking it out of my mouth b/c my hands like to be around near my face. Here's me grabbing my pacifier with my death grip.

3 comments:

Vikster said...

That's one big-ass pacifier!

Unless of course that's normal size for a new born...i wouldn't know! haven't been around either...yet.

carrie said...

I hear you with the "who's really being pacified" thing... we so tried to get Kamal but he completely refused it. The pictures are ridiculously adorable... what a beautiful baby she is!

Lala said...

sounds like an awesome pacifier! And it looks hilarious in photos! win win!