Monday, November 23, 2009

I Am a Chubbykins!

We saw Meredith again today to get weighed. If you will recall, people were wanting me to be back at my birth weight by two weeks. I was at 5 pounds 14 ounces at two weeks, so I was a bit off. I was 5 pounds 15.5 ounces at the pediatrician the next day. When I got weighed today, though, I was 6 pounds 9 ounces. WOOHOO! I have extra chins and chubbier cheeks and lots of new rolls forming. My parents are so happy! I am happy to oblige by eating lots all the time. Once I get to 7 pounds I will stop being weighed so often because my chub will be apparent to all who feast their eyes on me. : )

3 comments:

eva said...

i like the reactions thing!!

eva said...

but i think it should be mandatory that you include at least one picture of uma for each post! =) heehee!!

TPS-SheilaP said...

lol. i have thought about that -- i have a lot of unused ones but didn't want people to think they matched the post