Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My First Camping Experience

We went camping this weekend. Just a short trip, and it was during a festival so it wasn't really full camping. Still, I got to stay in a tent. There was a man who made his own bubble machine. I LOVED the bubble machine. He could shoot out hundreds of bubbles and blow them tens of feet away. My mama asked me how many bubbles I played with and I said without hesitation "Two."

I also spent a lot of time in the car, actually, pretending to drive and climbing all over the seats. For some reason, this was what I wanted to do when we were back at the campsite. At one point, I happened upon some girls in a hammock. I really enjoyed that hammock and could have stayed there forever. I liked the music and drumming and clapped when the music ended. I took my monkey almost everywhere. He got a lot of dancing and dirt in, too. I got to spend time with Aunt Natasha and Uncle Alex and others. [My Aunt Kelly's injured foot was hurting from all the walking around, my mama told me. "She needs ice," I responded.]

It was a fun but tiring whirlwind. Few photos were taken. Here are the random photos and videos from my first camping experience.






No comments: