Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Busy, Productive Day

I started out with some fun, early morning lovin' in bed from mama and daddy. Mama put me to sleep early and did some work. I woke up and took a bath with mama. That was so fun. I'm getting used to the water and feeling comfortable. After that, my mama and I went to Primex, the garden store, to get fencing for the last two beds. Then I played for a long time -- jumping, sitting up, rolling over. My mama got out the rocking horse she bought when I was in her belly. Now that I can sit up I can sit/stand in there safely if a pillow is put in there. I'm sure my mama will get pictures or video of this soon. I loved that. My mama did work on and off while I played till my family took a nap for a good couple hours in the evening. Even though my mama kept me up late so she and my daddy could build the first layer of the fourth bed and plant most of the tomatoes, peppers, eggplants and herbs in the third, I was a cheerful nook. I sat in the backpack carrier on my mama for a while. Then I was hungry so my mama put me in a sling. Then I had to potty so my mama pottied me in the ivy with my doggies' poo! That was fun and funny. I was a big girl and held my pee and poo till she pottied me. Then my parents did all that work before my mama and I went to get groceries while my daddy picked my mama's friends up from the train. Then I listened to my daddy play drums while they made dinner. Right when the final part my mama needed to do before others could take over was completed, I told her and my daddy that I needed to go to bed. So, off to bed with mama for some quiet time. You can see what a busy day I had!

No comments: