Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bike Riding, Photo Taking and Flower Picking

Got to go out on a walk between rains we've been having. (Good for the garden, hard for me!) I started out, wanting to run down to the fishies all the way just like the other day with mama, but then I realized I wanted my bike. My "tiny, tiny, red one." So we went home, and I rolled my red bike on out the door. Literally--it was so fun! I did want mama to hold my hand, though. Then I went down the sidewalk and across the street and easily up over the curb that was so hard last week. We rode along, me enjoying trying out new things on my bike. All of a sudden, I wanted to take some photos. I am definitely getting better at finding my subject in the view (see below). Got all the way to the fishies, jumped about for a bit. Then it started spitting rain, but turned out it wasn't raining. I ended up picking flowers. All of them. Each. and. Every. One. So many. I made a little flower song, a little flower picking song. It was glorious. An hour of flower picking, all to myself. And mama didn't rush me, or make me go in or move on or anything. Good times....and the whole time there was also the excitement of the trucks and hoses from the water line work someone was doing on the road. What an adventure!

No comments: