Sunday, January 15, 2012

On an Adventure with the Dogs: A Photo Story

My mama and I have been going for short walks. When we take the dogs, I like to walk them holding the leash.
Photobucket

From far away I saw a puddle. "Look, mama! A puddle!" She thought I meant the pond and said so. "No, a puddle! A little puddle!" I explained. She said she didn't understand but that I could show her when we got there. After a while, we came to it. I happily splashed with my rain boots in the (very) little puddle.
Photobucket

When we got to the fishies' house we heard a beautiful sound. It was a tremendously gusty day. We heard a tinkling sound.
Photobucket

"What is it, mama?" I asked. She said she didn't know but maybe we could investigate and find out by following the sound. I directed her up the stairs to the fish, who ended up still being asleep deep under the surface of the water.
Photobucket

Another gust reminded me that there was a sound we were investigating. I ran over to the rocks and played with them for a while before I heard the tinkling sound again.
Photobucket

I ran towards the sound.
Photobucket

I found it! There were beautiful bells hanging from a branch. My mama called them chimes. She loves chimes....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a bit, I went to play with the rocks, doing a bit of raking, and we heard a different chime.
Photobucket

Even though the wind blew them more than once, I had a hard time seeing that one, and we were cold.
Photobucket

Photobucket

So, off home we went. I felt like walking backwards.
Photobucket

We needed to cross the street.
Photobucket

And I know to look both ways. So I did....
Photobucket

Photobucket

...Twice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And then we crossed to our side of the street.
Photobucket

I found a treasure (a leaf!) on the way home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

What an adventure!

No comments: