Saturday, November 19, 2011

Potluck Fun

There was a potluck at my house today, and friends came over! Malcolm came, my friend Isabelle (who went with me to Briar Bush Nature Center before), Phoenix who I haven't seen in too long and a new friend named Mason who will be 1 soon but was walking and rocking with the rest of us.

Before everyone got there, Malcolm and I played around. We tried pushing each other in the baby stroller:



We ate lots of good food -- Malcolm and I helped make it and eat it!







I didn't nap. That meant I was all kinds of worked up. We all danced around at one point. There was a good deal of dancing going on.







I had such a wonderful time hanging out with friends. By 8, though, we were all worn out and ready for bed. It was a great end to a great day!

No comments: