Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Outside Fun

There was some daylight left in a beautiful fall day so mama and I went outside on an adventure. First we took my sensory bin and filled it with leaves.



Then I wanted to traipse around the property a bit. Along the way we saw some mushrooms. My mama doesn't let me touch them so I grabbed a leaf. "I touch it with a leaf!" I told mama. Then I discovered the chalk eggs and drew a bit before asking mama to join in. I drew a butterfly (see close up of purple/pink "butterfly"), and when we were all finished I stood up and loudly and proudly said "Peelu! I drew a butterfly!" I took a break before deciding to walk on. Of course, then I didn't want to leave the chalk behind. I took the chalk eggs and sat down to draw on the driveway but lost the coloring interest by the time my mama ran me inside to clean off dog poo.



When I came back outside I thought about playing with the chalk but spotted the wagon. The chalk clearly wanted to go "wee" in the wagon, so we went on a little walk. We went out the driveway and down the sidewalk! My mama was surprised when I knew to turn into the street because of the bushes. I even heaved the wagon up the hill. A lot of work!



We made our way down to the fish because I had to see them. I fed them some food, wanted to kiss them (and mama said the fish would be scared and didn't like it) and then I spotted a fun obstacle to climb around in for a minute. The wagon was waiting, so we went to take it home. We went to leave and I changed my mind, deciding I needed to sit in it and have mama pull me so I could go "wee."

No comments: